A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the Internet is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Internet to its profile and needs, without the cookies the services offered by any side would be significantly diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove, disable, etc.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device – they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://riichdave.com/ uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, whether processed by the website or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the website. To do this, we analyze the navigation you make on this website in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are those processed by the Website that allows registered users to navigate through the restricted area and to use their different functions, such as carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the functioning of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or the type of browser through which it is connected to this website.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following cookies of its own:
Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is fought.
This web site uses the following Third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to compile statistics about the traffic and the number of visits to this web. By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you from Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons of the type I like or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Web browsers are the tools that are responsible for storing cookies, and from this point, you need to do your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of Cookies of the aforementioned navigators.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law commits this effect. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company that complies with the secure port agreement, ensuring that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.